How to do Competition Mapping for an Investor Pitch Deck?
To create a competitive mapping for an investor pitch deck, you need to identify and analyze the key competitors in the market. This involves researching the products and services offered by competing companies, their target markets, their pricing strategies, and their strengths and weaknesses. The following steps can help you create a comprehensive competitive mapping:
1. Identify the key competitors: Make a list of companies that offer products or services similar to what your company offers. This can be done by researching the market and conducting a competitive analysis.
2. Analyze their products or services: Look at the features, functionality, and benefits of each competitor's product or service. Identify any unique selling points (USPs) that they offer and how they differentiate themselves from your company.
3. Research their target market: Understand the market segments that each competitor targets and determine how they are positioning their products or services to appeal to those segments.
4. Analyze their pricing strategy: Look at the prices of each competitor's products or services and understand how they are positioning themselves in terms of price.
5. Identify their strengths and weaknesses: Analyze the strengths and weaknesses of each competitor, including their brand recognition, marketing strategies, customer base, and financials.
6. Create a competitive matrix: Map out the key competitors on a matrix, with your company and its products or services at the center. This will help you visualize the competitive landscape and identify areas where you can differentiate your company.
It's important to present the information in a clear and concise manner in the pitch deck, highlighting the key takeaways from the competitive mapping and how your company plans to position itself in the market.
Created by ChatGPT